Equity Crowdfunding enables companies to sell securities, online. The Securities and Exchange Commission regulates all securities raised this way. This is not Kickstarter or Indiegogo. This is next-level professionalized crowdfunding for companies ready to break away from the pack.
Packages start at $3k (discount available).
Each package includes:
- Personal Introduction to portal intermediaries or Broker Dealers to get a decision on your company fast-tracked
- All corporate governance creation, preparation, and/or modification as needed
- Guidance on various types of securities and which may be the best for your company
- Preparation of all legal documents filed with the SEC
- Ongoing advice once raise is live on marketing, solicitation, regulatory, and corporate compliance
- General Counsel Package available. Includes general business law advice on contracts, negotiation with vendors, employment law etc. Also includes any ongoing compliance with the SEC or state authorities.
Raise up to $50M
- For establhised private companies with proven revenue stream and possible designs on an IPO
- Companies can “test the waters” to guage interest in the raise before committing.
- Securities can be ‘unrestricted’ – freely tradable upon SEC qualifacation. (Particulary valuable for Potential token sales}
- Available to unaccredited and accredited investors.
Raise up to $1.07M
- For smaller companies and startups looking to gain exposure for their product/service and validate their market.
- Availalable to unacredited and accreedited investors investors throughout the US and the world
- Securities sold through portal intermediaries, most located in California.
- Potential exposure to hundreds of thousads of investors, media, and other influencers.
Raise Unlimited Amount From Accredited Investors Only
- For Established Companies or Serial Entrepenuers with connections to high net worth indiiduals, venture capitilasts or invesituional investors
- Can solicti offering through online marketplaces or portal intermediaries
- Must verify accredited investor status
- Private Placement Memorandum